Our Creditor Services team offers specialist help and assistance to clients experiencing insolvency related issues.
This includes a bespoke proxy management service which comprises of lodging claims and proxy votes, expert advice, and representation at creditor meetings.
We work with a variety of stakeholders across various sectors including credit managers, local authorities, debt purchasers, lawyers and the Official Receiver’s offices across England and Wales.
Our dedicated team of licensed insolvency practitioners are also on hand to provide advice and support to creditors when they need it most, allowing us to seek the appointment of our own practitioners in certain circumstances, who will then investigate the insolvent entity and look into the concerns of creditors more closely.
We strive to obtain the best possible outcome when assisting our clients with the recovery of outstanding debts, and ensure our creditors are successfully represented.
Our services include:
- Giving general advice and assistance with all insolvency processes.
- Reviewing and analysing insolvency reports and providing feedback in a simplified format.
- Lowering insolvency fees and improving the prospect of recovery rates.
- Assisting with the completion and submission of insolvency paperwork to lower the administrative burden of our clients.
- Representing clients at creditor meetings and having the difficult conversations to obtain the correct information.
- Giving general debt and insolvency related advice.
With our proactive approach, we deal with large portfolios of live cases at once, or referrals on an ad-hoc basis. Whatever your requirement, our creditor services team can assist.