Escalate dispute resolution
Escalate is transforming how SMEs tackle bad debts, late payments and other types of disputes.
Businesses will encounter occasional bumps in the road – that is inevitable with clients, suppliers and other partners as part of their day-to-day operations. The challenge for these companies is to make sure that too many resources and management time do not get tied up in the process.
Escalate could be the solution – it provides a fast, risk-free, and cash flow-friendly alternative to the traditional legal process. By looking at the process from your perspective, Escalate is transforming how small and medium-sized businesses manage bad debts, late payments and other types of disputes – and is already helping to unlock almost £100 million of cash for businesses in a variety of commercial disputes.
- No financial risk – you do not pay out unless we make a recovery.
- No initial outlay – we pay for all the up-front costs.
- Rapid results – we aim to get your money back in just three months; if we cannot settle quickly, we have the financial backing to support you all the way to a High Court resolution (including cover for all disbursement costs such as court, barrister and experts fees).
- A fixed fee basis – complete transparency from the start.
- Not just current or future cases – we can go back to disputes up to three years old.
- We tackle all types of commercial disputes – bad debt, contractual disputes, negligence, IP infringement etc.
Escalate has been recognised at prestigious industry awards: Named ‘Innovation of the Year’ at the British Accountancy Awards and the Modern Law Awards, ‘Best Collaboration Initiative’ at The Lawyer awards, ‘Excellence in Business Development’ at the Law Society Excellence Awards, the ‘The Legal Services Innovation Award’ at the British Legal Awards and won the ‘Next Gen Banking, Finance and Business Services’ category at the Management Today NextGen Awards. Lloyds Bank National Business Awards also recognised Escalate as one of the top ten most promising new business initiatives.
Frequently asked questions
The following case studies demonstrate how Escalate is helping clients to unlock cash that is tied up in commercial disputes and bad debts.