In this session, we will provide an overview of current regulatory updates and consider what they mean for the insurance intermediary sector including:
- Feedback from the FCA on their assessment of firm’s wind-down plans
- Liquidity resources during wind-down – sharing good and poor practices
- Update on Part IV applications for UK branches of EU intermediaries and the effect on CASS 5 permissions.
- The introduction of a new Consumer Principle – what this mean for intermediaries.
- Common issues and how to deal with these quickly
- Potential impact of market influences.
Date: Thursday 24 November 2022
Time: Breakfast served from 8:30am, briefing from 9:00 until 10:00am