CapitalQuarter: Spring 2023
Read time: 23 mins
Welcome to our Spring edition of Capital Quarter – the newsletter for listed businesses and their advisors.
In this edition:
- Mark Ling, Head of Capital Markets, explains the importance of transparency when preparing your financial reporting
- Matthew Willets, Transaction Services Senior Manager, looks at the benefits of the Purchase Price Allocation process during a business acquisition
- James Savage, Business Services Senior Manager, highlights what you as a business need to know if you decide to utilise Long Term Incentive Plans
- Nicholas Joel, Business Services Director, clarifies how pension schemes are affected by interest rate changes and how you can recognise a surplus when it arises
- Farhan Azeem, Transfer Pricing Director, explains why developing a transfer pricing strategy can help to increase enterprise value
We hope you find this edition useful, and we are always keen to hear your comments and suggestions for future articles.