PKF’s insurance seminar in Gibraltar
Join us for our upcoming insurance seminar in Gibraltar on Tuesday 29 November.
Following Brexit and the increasing ties between the UK and Gibraltar insurance market, it has never been more important for insurers in Gibraltar to have an understanding of the regulations in the UK, as they will drive many of the changing regulatory demands that will fall upon them in the future.
Our seminar will look at the following ongoing focus areas for insurance regulation:
- The evolving ways in which the FCA seeks to protect insurance customers in UK and the demands that puts upon insurance intermediaries and up through the chain to insurers
- The areas of focus for the PRA to ensure that insurers underwriting in the UK remain secure and also compliant with increasing focus on social issues
- The way in which regulation by the GFSC in Gibraltar is evolving and how the direction of travel in the UK may influence it.
- 17:00 – 17:30 – Arrival and welcome drinks
- 17:30 – 18:30 – Introduction and seminar
- 18:30 – 20:00 – Drinks and canapes