ICAEW – CASS 5 audits: insights and hot topics
Join Partner John Needham, the ICAEW, and the Financial Services Faculty for a webinar at 10am on Wednesday 4 October.
This webinar will provide helpful insights on hot topics specifically focused on CASS 5 insurance intermediary firms. The session will help those preparing for their CASS 5 audits, and for pro-active reflection on whether challenges being faced across the industry are being appropriately considered at insurance brokers.
- FCA introduction and areas of focus for 2023
- Top 10 findings arising from recent CASS 5 audits
- A deep dive into Insurer Terms of Business Agreements and Risk Transfer matters
- How we think about IT related risk and approach to standard market systems
- An introduction to CASS 8 Mandates and where this can arise in insurance brokers