Our purpose is to provide you with an efficient and professional payroll service with a focus on impeccable payroll accuracy and reduced compliance risk. Payroll can be complex and time consuming – our aim is to simplify this and make it consistent and stress-free.
For many companies, it makes commercial sense to outsource payroll. It removes not only the day-to-day responsibility of running a payroll but also having to ensure compliance with employment legislation – not to mention the costs on staff, time and expensive software. Our qualified PFK payroll team will oversee, perform and streamline all your payroll processes.
Ensuring compliance and staying well-informed with changes in tax and payroll legislation is vital. Our team ensures that our systems and processes fully comply with the requirements of GDPR. By signing up to our e-service, you can also go paperless.
Our approach to managing a payroll system goes beyond just processing. Our team of experienced professionals, who understand the complexity of current payroll processes and legislation, will not only assume responsibility for administering your payroll function, they will take the lead in advising on nuances as the company goes through changes. You will have a dedicated point of contact who understands your business and your needs.
Fully managed payroll service
- Set up of PAYE scheme and acting as PAYE agent with HMRC
- Payroll summary reports
- Bespoke reports as required
- Additional forms for employees as required such as P45s and P60s
- Monthly P32 summary of amounts due to HMRC
- Monthly submission to HMRC of EPS (employer payment summary) and FPS (full payment submission)
- Secure online payslips
- BACS payment service for net salaries, HMRC liability, pension deductions and other third party payments
- Reporting for auto enrolment for pension schemes and compliance support
- Calculation of year end figures and submission to HMRC
- Completion of P11Ds
Specialist support when and where you need it
Your responsibilities as an employer extend far beyond payroll compliance. Our Employer Solutions team understands the complexities of tax compliance and can advise you on issues such as benefit reporting, PAYE Settlement Agreements and HMRC enquiries. If you have an international workforce, our specialists in Global Mobility can help you understand the options available to you. Our international network of offices can support your payroll and employment tax needs wherever you operate.